Updated 18 November 1999 URL is http://our.tentativetimes.net/99fest/index.html
If you are stuck in a frame at another site, click on this line to
break freeIf you landed here by mistake, here's a link to the contents of every one of the DEANERS magazine pages.
1999 Fairmount Museum Days as seen by DEANERS e-zine
If you lived in Fairmount as these folks do,
you'd be home for the Festival every year.
I'm typing as fast as I can. That's nine words a minute. Please be patient, if possible.
1999 James Dean Festival pages made so far include:
- Mercury Corral at the 1999 Original James Dean Run car show.
- The Legend Diner, Lady and Brad Reynold's own new 1950s styled, James Dean-themed eatery at 115 South Main Street.
- The Rock/Swing 1950's style dance contest, on two pages.
- The James Dean Night Walk
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys
- David Loehr's Thursday night open house
- Seven Shot Screamers band
- Many Sept. '99 photos of fans
- After-hours fun at the Fairmount American Legion post.
- The 1999Rock Lasso Contest
- The 1999Lookalike Contest
- The Memorial Service
- Graveside Scenes
- Fans at brunch in Back Creek Friends Meeting fellowship hall.
- Flowers at the cemetery
- More to come, including the car show awards and names for more of the Deaner fans pictured in Deaners e-zine.
Footsore? You can ride the shuttle provided by the Fairmount Historical Museum.
Film sold here! How much we needed this booth, manned by the local pharmacist. Be sure to visit his shop, near the State Road 26 stoplight, when you come to Farimount. See all sorts of unusual surprises.
A sad Sunday picture, for the Outsiders were heading back to New York and Canada, while Neil Douglas at left had to go back to Bristol, England. Naomi Yamada went all the way back to Osaka, Japan. Everyone will be back next year, we hope.
These two sisters rode the rides and ate the treats, and here they are headed for home.
By the time you read all these pages, you will know who these two people are, and why we all like them so much.
Contents of the entire DEANERS e-zine.
This page made by Sandra Weinhardt. Send all additions and corrections to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
and be **sure** to include which **exact** page you refer to. I won't know otherwise.
The contents of this page (but not the links to outside resources of course) are ©copyright 1999 by Sandra Weinhardt, all rights reserved.