Updated 3 September 1998 URL is /marfa/marface3.html
If you are stuck in a frame at another site, click on this link to
Touched by a Legend: Marfa's Living Legacy, Part Three
by Magdalin Leonardo
Here are even more pictures of the pictures in Ofelia and Lucie's collections.
Marfa pages are:
All text and images © 1998 Magdalin Leonardo, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Continue Your Voyage:
- Overview: Where the heck is Marfa?
- Getting There
- The Arcón Inn
- Part one, Reata Ruins
- Part two, The Ruins of Reata
- Little Reata
- El Paisano Hotel
- Borundas Bar and Grill
- Faces and Places, Part One
- Part Two of Faces and Places
- Part Three of Faces and Places
- Jimmy Beans
- Part One, Reata Restaurant, Alpine
- Reata Restaurant, Alpine, Part Two
- About the Author
Want to go to the often-changing James Dean Deaner Index?
You can go to the cover of Our Tentative Times any time.
Logo graphics © copyright 1997 by Mark K. Kinnaman, artist to the fans.
Thank you for visiting. You are cool visitor number since the last counter crash